Character Sketch: Professor Howard Greer

Wednesday, October 29, 2014
This is the LAST Character Sketch for my NaNo Novel, Emma's File... And he is an odd one if you know what I mean. But, nevertheless, he is Emma's favorite teacher at her new school, Professor Greer!! He teaches in the Science department and knows practically everything about each student there. Though the strangest thing is, he doesn't have a power other than being smart... Or does he? Here is his rough sketch.


"Professor Howard Greer

(age 57)

Glasses, Crazy hair, Stubble on chin&cheeks, Big nose, Wrinkled forehead, Bushy eyebrows.

Likes&Interests: Teaching, Experiments, Studying Powers, Science, Inventing

Pros/Cons: Intelligent/No power, Teacher/Cluttered, Light-hearted/Disorganized, Understanding/Matter-of-fact, Busy/Absentminded"



As you can see here, he is going to be quite a puzzle!! And like everyone else, he has flaws and secrets. But that is what brings depth to your characters! I looked for some Pinterest pictures of him, but for some odd reason I keep imagining him like Stanley Tucci!!! Here are the ones that reminded me of the Professor...











I don't know why, but his face is what I see when I imagine Professor Greer!! (If my book gets published and then made into a movie, I guess I'll request for him to play Greer?? Lol!) 
I realize that with a few of my characters I haven't gone into too much detail... But there are reasons!! I have a few interesting secrets for the end, so I have to keep a few secrets. All in good time... 
However, I still wish for you to meet each character one-by-one, so here is Professor Greer, everyone! :)




(Let me know in the Poll at the very bottom of the site what type of posts you would like to see from me, now that I've finished my Sketches. Or you can leave a comment! Hope you have enjoyed this little series!!)






H.M. Wilson

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments. Seriously, I love them! Feel free to discuss the post, ask questions, leave a link to your blog, or just make a passing remark about books & coffee...

(But PLEASE keep your comments kind & positive. Advice is fine, but meanness is not. Be sweet like chocolate & loving like Jesus and we will get along splendidly!)