Best Blogging Buddies Award!!

Monday, November 10, 2014

Eeeepp!! Sorry, but this is my first time to be nominated for a Blog Award!! I'm kind of excited. 
Thanks to Katheline at http://fantasiesofapockethuman.blogspot.com/ for nominatating me.

The rules are fairly simple.

1. You must make a post to show your award on your main blog.
2. You must tag the person who nominated you in your post.
3. You must nominate all of your best buddies, and those whom you want to become best buddies with, who, to your knowledge, have not been nominated for this award.
4. You must ask your buddies at least 15 questions in your post.
5. You must answer all of the questions your buddies ask you. On your post.


Okay... Well, here I go!! :)



1. Summer or winter?
     Winter, Winter, Winter!!! I love chilly weather!! 

2. Favorite candy?
    Snickers. I love the amazing chocolate/caramel/peanut/cookie mixture!! 

3. Travel to Australia or France?
    Oooohh... Um... Austr-no-Fr-eh-mmmmm... Australia? Yes, I think Australia. Tough decision, though.

4. Favorite subject?
   English/Creative Writing. I love it so much, I want to go to college for it!

5. Favorite Disney movie?
   Ugh... why did you have to make me choose?? I would have to go with Tangled, though. Rapunzel & Flynn are the best!!

6. Harry Potter or Hunger Games?
   Hunger Games. I've never watched or read anything Harry Potter. 

7. What is your favorite book in the series you chose above?
   Mockingjay would have to be my favorite book. Even though I was miserably sad after reading it, I felt like it was the best one because everything finally tied together.

8. Ice cream or cookies?
   Oh, come on!! I guess cookies. I can sit down and loose track of how many cookies I have eaten and not suffer from a brain-freeze.

9. Favorite type of food?
   Chinese Food is probably my favorite. I love the crazy combinations and sauces they can come up with!! And stir-fry is my favorite way to eat veggies.

10. Biology or chemistry?
   I'm not a science person--at all. But I did enjoy studying Biology.

11. Chocolate or vanilla?
   Not fair... If it's cake, I will always go with vanilla. And homemade vanilla icecream is to die for. So I'm going with Vanilla.

12. Dog or cat?
   Dog... Every single time.

13. Skydiving or paragliding?
   Uhhh... I hate heights. But if I was held at gunpoint & forced to choose, I would take paragliding.

14. Rock climbing or ziplining?
   I have done rock-climbing before & hated it. I would zipline because... I am Dauntless!!

15. Morning person or night owl?
   I hate waking up. I love staying up late. I'm a night owl.



There you go!! I hope you enjoyed reading the randomness. And now for the lucky nominees...
I'm nominating these lovely ladies:
 Sunny from http://splash-of-ink.blogspot.com/
 Elizabeth from http://elizabethlucymorgan.blogspot.com/
 Rachel from http://rachelssecretscribblings.blogspot.com/
 Sky from http://furtherup-and-furtherin.blogspot.com/
 Katie from http://awritersfaith.blogspot.com/
 Christine from http://musingsofanelf.blogspot.com/

Here are my fifteen questions.
1. What would your pen-name be if you chose to publish under one?
2. If you could travel into any book of your choice, which one would it be & why?
3. If you could become any character, who would it be?
4. Who is your favorite author?
5. Favorite Writing Quote?
6. Fantasy or Sci-Fi?
7. Fiction or NonFiction?
8. Favorite time period?
9. Contemporary or Classic?
10. Best hero?
11. Best villain?
12. Best soundtrack?
13. Favorite writing song?
14. A word you wish was said more often?
15. Favorite blog?


Thanks, lovelies!! <3


(Pass this cute little owl on with the Award!!)




H.M. Wilson

10 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me! I was actually writing up my answers to another nomination and was going to nominate you... But then you nominated me. I'll answer your questions, but would you still like to put me down?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, sorry for the confusion, Katie!! I just wrote down the people I felt deserved the award... You go ahead and write the answers from the first person who tagged you. I'll still leave your name & everything on my list, though!! And if you want to answer my questions, you can... but you don't have to if you don't want to. :)

      Delete
    2. *sighs*
      Sorry for MY confusion. My last sentence was supposed to be, "Would you still like me to put YOU down," meaning that I would nominate you. :) I nominated you, so you can decide whether you want to do it or not.
      Thanks!

      Delete
    3. Haha!! No, it's okay!! I'm totally fine with that!! I might add your questions later on this post... Thanks!! <3

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating me! I'm always honored when people give me awards:D
    I agree with you on the Chinese food and the comment on stir-fries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Sunny!! Haha! Yes, Chinese is the best... :)

      Delete
  3. Woot! Thanks H.M.! I've never done this one before (lets be honest, I've only done one of these ever). hehe should be fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!! Cannot wait to see your answers!! :)

      Delete
    2. aaaaaaaaaaaaaand I finally did it! X) lol here: http://rachelssecretscribblings.blogspot.ca/2014/11/best-blogging-buddies-award.html
      if you're interested. XD

      Delete
    3. YAY!! I loved your answers!! <3

      Delete

I love comments. Seriously, I love them! Feel free to discuss the post, ask questions, leave a link to your blog, or just make a passing remark about books & coffee...

(But PLEASE keep your comments kind & positive. Advice is fine, but meanness is not. Be sweet like chocolate & loving like Jesus and we will get along splendidly!)