Eeeepp!! Sorry, but this is my first time to be nominated for a Blog Award!! I'm kind of excited.
Thanks to Katheline at http://fantasiesofapockethuman.blogspot.com/ for nominatating me.
The rules are fairly simple.
1. You must make a post to show your award on your main blog.
2. You must tag the person who nominated you in your post.
3. You must nominate all of your best buddies, and those whom you want to become best buddies with, who, to your knowledge, have not been nominated for this award.
4. You must ask your buddies at least 15 questions in your post.
5. You must answer all of the questions your buddies ask you. On your post.
Okay... Well, here I go!! :)
1. Summer or winter?
Winter, Winter, Winter!!! I love chilly weather!!
2. Favorite candy?
Snickers. I love the amazing chocolate/caramel/peanut/cookie mixture!!
3. Travel to Australia or France?
Oooohh... Um... Austr-no-Fr-eh-mmmmm... Australia? Yes, I think Australia. Tough decision, though.
4. Favorite subject?
English/Creative Writing. I love it so much, I want to go to college for it!
5. Favorite Disney movie?
Ugh... why did you have to make me choose?? I would have to go with Tangled, though. Rapunzel & Flynn are the best!!
6. Harry Potter or Hunger Games?
Hunger Games. I've never watched or read anything Harry Potter.
7. What is your favorite book in the series you chose above?
Mockingjay would have to be my favorite book. Even though I was miserably sad after reading it, I felt like it was the best one because everything finally tied together.
8. Ice cream or cookies?
Oh, come on!! I guess cookies. I can sit down and loose track of how many cookies I have eaten and not suffer from a brain-freeze.
9. Favorite type of food?
Chinese Food is probably my favorite. I love the crazy combinations and sauces they can come up with!! And stir-fry is my favorite way to eat veggies.
10. Biology or chemistry?
I'm not a science person--at all. But I did enjoy studying Biology.
11. Chocolate or vanilla?
Not fair... If it's cake, I will always go with vanilla. And homemade vanilla icecream is to die for. So I'm going with Vanilla.
12. Dog or cat?
Dog... Every single time.
13. Skydiving or paragliding?
Uhhh... I hate heights. But if I was held at gunpoint & forced to choose, I would take paragliding.
14. Rock climbing or ziplining?
I have done rock-climbing before & hated it. I would zipline because... I am Dauntless!!
15. Morning person or night owl?
I hate waking up. I love staying up late. I'm a night owl.
There you go!! I hope you enjoyed reading the randomness. And now for the lucky nominees...
I'm nominating these lovely ladies:
Sunny from http://splash-of-ink.blogspot.com/
Elizabeth from http://elizabethlucymorgan.blogspot.com/
Rachel from http://rachelssecretscribblings.blogspot.com/
Sky from http://furtherup-and-furtherin.blogspot.com/
Katie from http://awritersfaith.blogspot.com/
Christine from http://musingsofanelf.blogspot.com/
Here are my fifteen questions.
1. What would your pen-name be if you chose to publish under one?
2. If you could travel into any book of your choice, which one would it be & why?
3. If you could become any character, who would it be?
4. Who is your favorite author?
5. Favorite Writing Quote?
6. Fantasy or Sci-Fi?
7. Fiction or NonFiction?
8. Favorite time period?
9. Contemporary or Classic?
10. Best hero?
11. Best villain?
12. Best soundtrack?
13. Favorite writing song?
14. A word you wish was said more often?
15. Favorite blog?
Thanks, lovelies!! <3
(Pass this cute little owl on with the Award!!)