Crown of Beauty Magazine

Tuesday, November 18, 2014
I have mentioned before that I write for a magazine... Well, not that long ago we released our newest Issue!! I thought that I would share it with my lovely followers today so you can experience the awesomeness too!!

Here you go!! <3








I was so very excited for this issue to be released!! It was my first time to work with the different ladies, Email them, have deep conversations, and just share our hearts with each other. I have nothing but nice things to say about each of members, the ministry, and the good reads!! 

The girls at the magazine, (along with my closest friends at home,) are always so encouraging about following your GOD-given dreams and hopes. When I tell them that I dream of writing a novel, they support me and tell me to get to work!! :)

We are currently discussing our next Issue & will hopefully have some news on it soon. I adore working with these ladies and cannot wait to see what else GOD is going to do with the ministry!! Check out our website, leave comments, and follow our numerous accounts on social media. 

Here is the Home Page... http://www.crownofbeautymagazine.com/ It has all kinds of fun articles and quizzes to check out. 

Let me know what you think!








H.M. Wilson 

6 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. It really is... I enjoy it bunches!! Thanks for stopping by!! Your blog is awesome!! :)

      Delete
  2. omg!! congrats dear! thats really great!! wow!im going to check it out for sure! im your new follower here! hope you can visit mine and follow me too! kisses!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by & following!! Yes, I love working at this Magazine... I love your blog! New follow from Me!! :)

      Delete
  3. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Seriously, I love them! Feel free to discuss the post, ask questions, leave a link to your blog, or just make a passing remark about books & coffee...

(But PLEASE keep your comments kind & positive. Advice is fine, but meanness is not. Be sweet like chocolate & loving like Jesus and we will get along splendidly!)