Gift Guide For A Booklover + Crazy Christmas Header

Thursday, December 11, 2014







Welp... I got the fever! Christmas fever, that is. (As you can probably tell by my new crazy header... lol!)

And along with this fun-loving frenzy, comes the frantic search for gifts! Now, I know that Christmas isn't about the gifts, decorations, and food... But I still love it all!! Sharing gifts and smiles with the people I love is one of my favorite parts of the holidays. It's a beautiful representation of GOD's love for me & sending His Son as the ultimate gift! I just love it...

So, speaking of gifts... How does one shop for a crazy Booklover like me? Just to give you some ideas, here is my Gift Guide For A Booklover!!




1) Cozy up, Coffee-Cup! 

Coffee, Tea, Cider, and any other hot drink is the perfect companion for a reader &/or writer! Find a cup that reminds you of that special someone and fill it with goodies you are sure they will love. (A good idea would be a gift card to their favorite coffee-shop, candies, hot chocolate&marshmallows, a pair of fingerless gloves, and a copy of their favorite book.)



2) Simply Organized

For the writer who lives at the laptop, this would be a perfect gift to help them stay in order while they work. Fill it up with helpful items like Sticky-Notes, washi tape, new pens & pencils, and maybe  sneak a candy bar in there somewhere... 



3) Cool Covers!

Is it a book, is it a case, or maybe it's a... BOOKCASE!! Add a bit of bookish flair to their laptop and cellphone with these cool cases. Look studious while you check your Instagram! haha! ;)



4) Big Book Totes

"You other readers can't deny..." that you can never go wrong with a big book bag. Find one with an awesome quote, picture, or pattern that will carry big books forever.



5) Shopping Spree!

The thing about booklovers is...we love books. But which books should you buy? Which books do they already own? What if they have already read the book you bought them? Never fear, Gift-Cards are here! Buy a gift card to an amazing bookstore & they will love you forever. 



6) Tee-shirt Love

Tee-shirts are comfy... And you can find some with awesome pictures and quotes! Just find out your friend's size, hop on Amazon, and go crazy!! You never know what you will find. :)






So that's my basic Gift Guide!! But these certainly aren't the only things I would consider buying for someone. I'm sure I will add to it as the years go on. What is on your must-buy list for booklovers? Let me know in the comments & make your own Gift Guide Post!! 








H.M. Wilson

2 comments :

  1. It looks great! I love seeing your blog all festive-like:D

    Also, that organizer looks AMAZING! I think I found something else to add to my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! Thanks, Sunny! Yeah, most of this is stuff I would want for myself... lol! The lovely land of Pinterest gives me all of these evil ideas!! XD

      Delete

I love comments. Seriously, I love them! Feel free to discuss the post, ask questions, leave a link to your blog, or just make a passing remark about books & coffee...

(But PLEASE keep your comments kind & positive. Advice is fine, but meanness is not. Be sweet like chocolate & loving like Jesus and we will get along splendidly!)