Writing Contest Update

Wednesday, March 18, 2015
So, if you've been reading my blog, you know that I recently entered Kingdom Pen's "Begin Your Novel" contest... It is the first writing contest I have entered in years. I made a entire post about sharing your writing & facing the insecurities and fears of allowing your story to be told.

Well... The other day, they sent out an update that made me grin like an idiot...




(Zoom...Zoom...Zoom...)


(Zoom...again.)


(Wait... WHAT?)



I was beside myself with joy!! I'm a finalist!! I promise, I'm not bragging... I'm just so excited because I didn't even think I could make it as far as letting someone else read it! The fact that I'm in the top 25 tells me that someone did like my writing. 


Thanks for supporting me!! I cannot wait wait to hear the final decision!! :)




H.M. Wilson

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love comments. Seriously, I love them! Feel free to discuss the post, ask questions, leave a link to your blog, or just make a passing remark about books & coffee...

(But PLEASE keep your comments kind & positive. Advice is fine, but meanness is not. Be sweet like chocolate & loving like Jesus and we will get along splendidly!)