Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

Friday, July 24, 2015












I was ever-so-graciously given this award by the one-and-only Opal @ Opal Swirls... Thanks, girl! :)






Rules:

Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
Put the Award logo on your blog.
Answer the ten questions sent to you.
Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Nominate ten blogs.






Here are Opal's questions...














~Motto to live by? Silly or for real. 








~Favourite type of cookie? The most important question. 


The Great American Cookie Factory has the best Rainbow Sugar Cookies I have ever tasted. It's like eating a buttery, sugary, scrumptious rainbow!!







~Do you dance in the rain? Please tell me you at least jump in puddles. 


(*Hangs head sadly*) I am ashamed to admit that I have never danced in the rain before... But I do jump in puddles. (Only when my mom & younger sibs aren't looking!)








~What do you know about New Zealand? I always have a NZ question. 


Uh... They filmed The Lord of the Rings there?? (Yeah, I'll bet you didn't know that one.)








~What do you find hardest about blogging? Be honest.


Posting consistently & coming up with original content is difficult for me. 







~Strangest thing you've seen in public? Yeah...


I cannot recall the strangest thing I've seen in public... But it was probably in Walmart.







~One word that describes you? A word you would use to describe you.


"Confusedovert"... Do not argue with me; it is a word. Jordan Taylor at Blimey Cow made up this word for me in this episode of #AskJordan and it was perfect! Watch the video & listen to his answer to my question near the beginning and it will all make sense. 









~Do you have a favourite poet? Or poem, a poem is good too.


I like Robert Frost!! But I also enjoy some Shel Silverstien too...









~Last book you read and enjoyed? To steal from Heather (again).


I throughly enjoyed The Book Thief by Markus Zusack. I am still amazed by the amazingness.










~The best sport in the world is... soccer/horseback riding.


Hehe... No. No sports. I'm not athletic by any means. Okay, but I do enjoy horseback riding, swimming, & playing volleyball. But I'm not good at any of them!













That was fun. And now...

TAG, YOU'RE IT!! 

No escape... You must do it! lol!




Leave me the links to your answers in the comments below!! Cannot wait to read them!










6 comments :

  1. THE BOOK THEIF. Coming up with new blog content is defiantly one of the hardest things for me too :)

    Thank you for doing the tag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for tagging me, Opal! I enjoyed it! :) Oh, I'm glad I'm not the only one who struggles with the whole "unique content" thing... It really bugs me! :P

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the award! I'm so happy to meet you, since I also read Opal's blog :D :D Hmm, I've never eaten rainbow sugar cookies -- it's always been choc chip for me. Robert Frost is indeed lovely! Although now I find myself favouring Sylvia Plath more and more.

    Thanks for commenting on The Devil Orders Takeout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Alyssa! Thanks for stopping by! :) Oh, you MUST try a rainbow sugar cookie someday... They are scrumptious! :D Hmmm... I need to check out Sylvia Plath.

      Thanks for starting up that amazing linkup!! <3

      Delete
  3. This was a fun post! And it's funny that you mentioned Robert Frost, I just finished reading a book of his poetry today! He's a really talented poet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Candice! :) Thanks! Yes, Robert Frost is the bomb!! My dad introduced him to me when I was younger, so he's always had a special place in my heart... <3

      Delete

I love comments. Seriously, I love them! Feel free to discuss the post, ask questions, leave a link to your blog, or just make a passing remark about books & coffee...

(But PLEASE keep your comments kind & positive. Advice is fine, but meanness is not. Be sweet like chocolate & loving like Jesus and we will get along splendidly!)