Liebster Award #2 // ask me things

Thursday, September 17, 2015
via





Rachel Lester @ Water and Pen tagged me for a Liebster Award! (Thanks, Rachel!) This is the second time I've been nominated, but I love answering questions... So, win-win!!








Rules:
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you & add a badge to your profile.
2. Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 11 other blogs.
5. Notify the nominees.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer. 








My Elven questions: 
("Whoops, Middle Earth autocorrect."~ Rachel)




1. When did you start writing and why?

I've been writing as long as I can remember. I know that sounds very cliche'd, but it's the truth. I remember being 5 or 6 years old & writing a little tale about a Princess Butterfly, hoping it would be published... O-o





2. Do you see yourself being a full-time writer (author) or having a different/side career?

Yes, I totally can!! That would be a dream come true!




3. What book has made the biggest impact on your life? (That you've read and written). Why?

Probably A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle... That is one book that I have read more times than I can count, and I love it more every time! It was one of those books that inspired me to write my own.

My current WIP, Emma's File, although unfinished, has impacted me a lot because it is the first book I've attacked with a fully outlined plot! It's been a huge learning experience.




4. Who is your favorite character? (From what you've read and written). Why?

UGH... Don't ask a question like that! So not fair.

........

I can't choose!! 





5. What's your favorite board game and why?


Scrabble. Because words...



6. Coffee or tea? Something else? What kind?


Both coffee and tea... Both can be hot or iced!



7. Favorite Bible verse?

Jeremiah 29:11



8. Current WIP? What's it about? Why are you writing it? Who are the characters?


Well... I'm sorta kinda maybe experimenting with a little dystopia-ish plot-bunny at the moment?? (Emma's File needs a little break on the back-burner.) I started messing around with this new idea a couple of days ago because I was bored & I had an idea.



9. How's life?






10. Advice for other writers?


Don't limit yourself to writing in one particular genre or area of writing, (i.e. novels, magazines, blogging, etc...) Expand your reach & try new things! You might even enjoy yourself and get published like I am! 




11. If you had a troll, what would you name him/her? 


Puddles... Yes, his name would be Puddles. Anyone know how to pronounce it in Trollese??










   Well, I'm going to be a rebel & not provide my 11 random facts about myself in this post. 

   Instead, I want you peoples to ask me questions in the comment section below the post!! Also, I'm not going to name names, and just tag all of you!! Just answer the same questions Rachel asked me. (They are great questions!)





   Have fun!! <3











6 comments :

  1. I love scrabble, but can never find anyone to play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Skye! :) Isn't Scrabble the best?? I'm sorry you can't find anyone to play with. We should see if we can create a version of Scrabble for our blogs... That would be cool! <3

      Delete
  2. COFFEE. And Jeremiah 29:11 is a cool verse :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Opal! :) We should all have coffee & Bible study together sometime!!

      Delete
  3. Awesome answers! I also love scrabble! :P

    Here's a few question for ya: is there a talent or skill that you always wanted to learn?
    Have you ever met anyone famous? Or, who would you like to meet?
    What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

    :P Have a splendid day, Hannah!
    -Bailey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Bailey! :) #TeamScrabble

      1.) Hmm... I have always wanted to learn how to dance.
      2.) I HAVE, actually! I met Matthew West at a Women of Faith conference/concert last fall. And I would be super happy if I could meet Phil Wickham.
      3.) It is no secret that I have a deep love for Butter Pecan Icecream!!

      Thanks for the Q's!! <3

      Delete

I love comments. Seriously, I love them! Feel free to discuss the post, ask questions, leave a link to your blog, or just make a passing remark about books & coffee...

(But PLEASE keep your comments kind & positive. Advice is fine, but meanness is not. Be sweet like chocolate & loving like Jesus and we will get along splendidly!)