The Tag of Happiness // cutest tag ever

Wednesday, September 9, 2015






Rules:
Take the banner and put it in your post
List as many things as you want in each category
Come up with more categories if you wish
Tag as many people as you want




   I was tagged by Opal... (Thank you, darling!) And I must say, this is possibly the cutest tag I've ever done!! So adorbs. Plus, it might help you guys get to know me a little better. So, win-win!!





Some songs that make you happy

"Live Like That" by Sidewalk Prophets | my theme song, man.
"A River Flows in You" by Yiruma | peaceful & brings back sweet memories.
"Be Thou My Vision" | my first solo to sing in front of 200-ish people. And it's Irish!
"Don't Stop Believing" | because of reasons...




Some books that make you happy

Tuck Everlasting | memories of my parents reading this before bed every night.
A Wrinkle in Time | lost count of how many times I've re-read it. Childhood fav...
Winnie-the-Pooh | adorableness, okay?
To Kill a Mockingbird | perfection.




Some movies that make you happy

Tuck Everlasting | everything about it... I might be obsessed?
Whisper of the Heart | adorable anime about a writer!
Inkheart | the Ultimate bookish movie.
Rigoletto | childhood memories...




Some foods that make you happy

Rainbow Sugar Cookies | I'm eating a rainbow!
Butter Pecan Icecream | Mmm...
Chick-Fil-A | need I say more?
Chinese food | just... Yum.




Some words that make you happy

Puddles | I have valid reasons.
Pond | thanks, Doctor Who.
Petrichor | the smell after the rain.
Hiddleston | because his face...




Some scents that make you happy

Autumn | the crisp, spicy smell of the season is the best thing ever.
Pumpkin Spice | see above.
Apple Cider | see above.
Freshly Baked Bread | because it's usually my dad's & his is the best.
Book Smell | unashamed book-sniffer.




Some random things that make you happy

Crunchy leaves under my feet | satisfying feeling.
Rain on the roof | snuggling & reading time.
The sound of turning a page | music to my ears.
The sound of someone saying my name in conversation | love it...







I tag:

Hannah @ The Daisy Tree | Ally @ The Scribbling Sprite | Sunny @ A Splash of Ink
Cait @ Paper Fury | Kate @ A Writer's Faith | Emma @ A Lantern in Her Hand




   (Feel free to do the tag, even if I didn't put you in this list! Leave me the link in the comments!)










10 comments :

  1. A River Flows in You!! To Kill a Mockingbird!! Puddles! Book smell! Rain on the roof!

    So many good thing :) Thanks for doing the tag :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is such a NICE tag. ! :D I love it! I've got it on my to-do list now (thanks for the tag!) and omg freshly baked bread smells DIVINE. I get up really early for a morning walk, and I go past this bakery and omg, they have the most DELICIOUS smells at that time. It's partially torturous. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Cait! :) YAY! I'm glad! :D Oh, don't I know it... I LOVE bakeries. Cake fresh out of the oven is divine as well! <3

      Delete
  3. This is the cutest tag! And I kind of want to read Tuck Everlasting now... XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, do yourself a humongous gigantic favor & go order a copy RIGHT NOW... No joke, it's one of my all-time favs. My family has gone through at least three copies because we love it to the point it falls apart. <3

      Delete
  4. YES to all the scents that make you happy! I love each of those, too! =) Winnie-the-Pooh and To Kill a Mockingbird ... LOVE. This was so fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Emily! :) Yes... I ADORE nice smells!! <3 I'm glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete

I love comments. Seriously, I love them! Feel free to discuss the post, ask questions, leave a link to your blog, or just make a passing remark about books & coffee...

(But PLEASE keep your comments kind & positive. Advice is fine, but meanness is not. Be sweet like chocolate & loving like Jesus and we will get along splendidly!)